About Tenacity Press
Tenacity Press was founded in 1996 in order to put back into print
books that had gone out of print with their original mainstream press.
Being an advocate of independent publishing, I expanded that vision to
include consulting and editorial services for authors who are considering
self-publishing. This includes:
- Helping to weigh the pros and cons of self-publishing
- Looking at how self-publishing fits your creative goals
- Choosing a publishing partner--traditional, POD, or ebook
- Editorial, cover design, and marketing considerations
- Distribution, advertising, and getting your book noticed
- Changes to consider for reaching a mainstream publisher
Occassionally we let authors we've worked with use the Tenacity Press
imprint, with the words "A Tenacity Press Production," and our
logo, on their title page and cover. This lends credibility to
self-published books, telling potential readers or bookstores that the
book has been professionally edited and produced.
Click here for partial listing of
Tenacity Press books.
I welcome your questions, comments, and suggestions.